Sunday, August 14, 2011

Item Number 5: Consistently Maintain my Blog!



It's been 11 months since my last post.........!

Ok so Item Number 1 should not have been crossed off so hastily, but the year 2011 (so far) has been challenging to say the least. So here I am trying to re-maintain my bucket list. So let's see if I can recap those past 11 months in as few statements as possible:

  1. Out of the four items mentioned below, only item number 2 has been crossed off (paragliding...FINALLY!). Still working on item 4 (tried various techniques but failed miserably), and no signs of ever checking off item number 3.
  2. Two items from the un-mentioned list have been crossed off as well. More on that once the items are mentioned in the hopefully near future.
  3. I started writing down my bucket list (on a piece of paper at work) a little over a year ago. Since that time, I have crossed 3 items off out of a total of 30. I have also added several items to the list during the idle time. 
  4. I realized that writing down the list has helped me achieve some of my goals, as well as reconsider others which where later removed.

Status: Work-In-Progress. Here's hoping the "consistently maintaining" will last this time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment